Thanks to your advice I have saved close to $5000 on the written quote for my new 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe from the local Hyundai dealer with very prompt contact from Ben at the brokerage, who facilitated a great deal from a Victorian dealer.
It seems as if Tasmanian dealers rely on a captive audience but thanks to you I had a pain free, cost effective and rapid solution! Once again many thanks. I am sure I will enjoy my new car when it arrives.
Great news - well done, and thanks for letting me know. Monopolies are unhealthy for consumers, but thankfully we were able to stir up a bit of competition for you, and drive the price down.
I’m sure you will enjoy the Santa Fe - it’s a great SUV with a superb customer support package in terms of warranty and service.
MORE SANTA FE REPORTS
- Australia's best seven-seater SUV >>
- Top 6 seven-seat SUVs >>
- Hyundai Santa Fe & Towing Capacity >>
- How to get the best Hyundai Santa Fe price >>
- Read my report on the meteoric rise of Hyundai in Australia >>
- Read about the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe model upgrade here >>
- Read my Hyundai Santa Fe road test report here >>
- Hyundai Santa Fe versus key competitors >>
- Read why Hyundai Santa Fe is one of the safest SUVs you can buy >>
- Can a robot out-park a human? Find out in this real-world Hyundai Santa Fe reverse parking test >>